Seven-type high-temperature yoga
What is hot yoga?
As the name suggests, hot yoga is doing yoga in a relatively high temperature environment, usually indoors will be controlled at 38?
In 40 seconds, it is gentler than normal human body. At this temperature, people will easily sweat without moving, let alone to do some yoga moves to explore their limits, and they will easily sweat and exercise.The effect is much stronger than ordinary yoga.
Tip: When doing high-temperature yoga, nose breathing should be used throughout the process, unless there are special tips to give special tips.
The slow process of completing the action and the feeling of moving the whole body are more important than completing a fixed position, so you don’t have to be exact about what limit you must do.
Keep a few breaths to deepen the movement when you complete the posture, which can be determined based on your physical fitness.
Regardless of summer or winter, you can do high-temperature yoga once a week.
When you are doing yoga at home, you can choose some of your own music that can perceive tranquility, which can help you transform into the state, so Quan Xiuyan’s “PerphapsLove” and Enya’s “One by One” are often refinedSelected.
What should I pay attention to in high temperature exercise?
1. The high temperature also requires ventilation. High temperature yoga has high air requirements. When establishing a high temperature yoga environment at home, you should maintain good circulation of indoor air, because the human body sweats a lot in the high temperature environment.Dehydration.
It is best to open another air humidifier to move under high temperature, high humidity and air circulation.
2. Warm up before doing exercises. Do some small stretches and twists to increase the elasticity of muscles, ligaments, and tendons to prevent muscle and ligament strains caused by sudden movements.
If you feel dizzy, nausea, or other discomfort during the exercise, you should stop immediately, enter normal temperature environment, and rest in a place where there is more air circulation.
3, replenishing homework to achieve high-temperature yoga can cause a lot of sweating, a normal person can consume one liter of water for one hour of practice. If you do n’t drink enough water, your body will be very uncomfortable and may even cause dehydration and coma.
You should drink a large glass of water before starting the exercise, and you should also replenish it in time during the exercise.
Do not drink a lot of water after doing hot yoga, because the heart is burdened at this time, and some organs may not be able to keep up with the blood supply. Drinking a lot of water will increase the burden on the stomach.
4. For unsuitable people, please go around and practice high-temperature yoga. The physical condition is relatively high, so people who are in special conditions are advised not to practice forcibly, such as pregnant women, or those who are particularly weak and recover from a serious illness, Are not very suitable for practice.
People with low, high blood pressure or high blood pressure are also advised not to practice to avoid high temperature stimulation.
1Initial breath adjustment (laryngeal breathing)
2. Slowly raise your head and exhale, raise your elbows, and touch your forearms against your ears.
3. Press down on your chin, lower your arms, and be careful not to bend forward and your jaws to recoil.
Efficacy: Regulates the nervous system, relieves insomnia, and quickly restores energy.
It can also reduce the heart rate. People with heart and lung disease can take this breathing method to take care of themselves.
2 triangle style 1, legs separated by about two shoulder widths, cascade to both sides.
2. Turn your left foot 90 degrees to the left, exhale, tilt your upper body down toward your body, touch the palm of your left hand, try to extend your right hand upwards, turn your head and look at the tip of your right finger for 10 seconds.
After inspiratory reduction, it was replaced with another alternative.
Efficacy: It is one of the few postures where the spine bends to both sides.
It is an excellent posture to increase overall softness and contraction, and has the effect of improving pain on the shoulder joints as well.
3 Cobra-style 1, legs close together, sit close to one’s feet, and prone.
2. Inhale and align to drive the upper body to the limit, tilt forward and bend backward, look above the eyes, hold for 10 seconds, exhale.
Efficacy: Enhance spine softness, eliminate pain, improve menstrual disorders.
4 Half-moon style 1, with the feet extended, inhale, straighten your arms upwards from your side, hold your fingers crossed, hold your forefingers straight, and keep your arms straight against your ears.
2. Exhale, keep the upper body in the same position and bend backwards in three directions: left and right.
Efficacy: This action can make spine fractures, increase flexibility, and eliminate the misfortune of the waist, hips and thighs, soothing lower back pain and sciatica.
5 tree type 1, with your feet close together, staring a little ahead, focus on your left foot, slowly raise your right foot, hold your right foot with both hands, and place it on the base of your left thigh with your feet facing outwards.
2. Maintain balance, straighten the spine, tighten the head, and put your hands together on the chest for 10 seconds.
Efficacy: This asana strengthens the body’s ability to balance, reduces aunts in the chest and thigh roots, improves concentration, and develops the cerebellum.